Sunday, March 23, 2008

Whada Week

So this last week was completely a life changing and growing experience in more ways than one. I think it was the time I had the most going on and the most changing all at once. I take guitar lessons now even though I have been playing for years and my instructor has been amazing and has showed me some new tricks that I feel were really holding me back. I went to Daughtry/BonJovi on Tuesday with my sister which was really cool to see her reactions because we had really close seats and it was really fun. I had two interviews the day of the concert and found out on Wednesday one of the companies was interested and I was also in joining them so I will be starting on March 31. That was all put in place due to the fact that my contract at my current company was ending on Friday 3/21 after a year. I had been renewed several times but I knew this time was coming. And to top it all off on Saturday I started Olympic style sparring training for Tae Kwon Do. I just wanted to spit this out quick since I haven't updated this in a while and this is a good quick way to remember, it was a great week.

-JB

0 comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites